I have an iphone 6. I would like to know if there is away to save my visual voicemails to my PC to clear some space in my mailbox.
drucks

Hello. I need to clear some space in my inbox but the voicemails I have are very important and cannot be deleted. Am I able to save the visal voicemails from my iphone 6 to my PC or get a larger voicemail box?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an iphone 6. I would like to know if there is away to save my visual voicemails to my PC to clear some space in my mailbox.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drucks, I know that I have some messages I like to keep saved just the same. Verizon would not have a specific service to increase your voicemail inbox size, but you would be backup those up to your iTunes or iCloud allowing you to keep them and delete them from the device. As well, we would also have a partner company that would allow you to save your voicemails for a cost. Once saved or backed up you would be able to free the device for future messages. Our partner company's website can be found here if you would like to see the details http://cbwproductions.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=40.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an iphone 6. I would like to know if there is away to save my visual voicemails to my PC to clear some space in my mailbox.
Weth
Legend

When I had to do this after a valet backed into my car and needed to document the phone calls from the valet company immediately after the incident. I used a male to male 3.5mm headphone cord and recorded it on a PC (or Mac) and then carefully documented dates and times, with screen grabs of call logs.

Good thing I did this, as later, the valet company tried to claim they didn't know anything about it. When I played back the recordings to the rental car company and the manager at the hotel where the valet company had a contract, that was the last I heard from them and the claim was paid directly to the rental car company.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drucks, I know that I have some messages I like to keep saved just the same. Verizon would not have a specific service to increase your voicemail inbox size, but you would be backup those up to your iTunes or iCloud allowing you to keep them and delete them from the device. As well, we would also have a partner company that would allow you to save your voicemails for a cost. Once saved or backed up you would be able to free the device for future messages. Our partner company's website can be found here if you would like to see the details http://cbwproductions.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=40.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes