I have an iPhone 5S. Does anyone know who manufactures the SIM card verizon uses for the 5S? Thank you.
MPHOH1

Hello. I have an iPhone 5S. Does anyone know who manufactures the SIM card Verizon uses in the 5S? Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an iPhone 5S. Does anyone know who manufactures the SIM card verizon uses for the 5S? Thank you.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MPHOH1,

This is a great question. Did something happen to your SIM card? If yes, we most definitely would be able to replace that for you. We actually manufacture our own SIM cards to put in your devices. Please let us know if you need additional support.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an iPhone 5S. Does anyone know who manufactures the SIM card verizon uses for the 5S? Thank you.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MPHOH1,

This is a great question. Did something happen to your SIM card? If yes, we most definitely would be able to replace that for you. We actually manufacture our own SIM cards to put in your devices. Please let us know if you need additional support.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MPHOH1

Hello Erin and thank you for your quick reply.

My concern is in regards to the recent revelation that the NSA hacked into Gemalto's systems and has access to the encryption keys for SIM cards that Gemalto has produced over the last five years.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/02/19/great-sim-heist/

Matt

0 Likes