I got the new iphone 6 and can't activate it. I call the number and enter the phone number. It says that terms have been met, then asks if I want to enter another number. The phone is not activated.
mets2015

I got the new iphone 6 and can't activate it. I call the number and enter the phone number. It says that terms have been met, then asks if I want to enter another number. The phone is not activated.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I got the new iphone 6 and can't activate it. I call the number and enter the phone number. It says that terms have been met, then asks if I want to enter another number. The phone is not activated.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here I am to save the day mets2015. May I ask did you change the device id on your mobile number on your account? This can be done online at My Verizon. Also, have you powered off your previous device? If you have done both of these steps and still having issues, another option is to activate the device using iTunes on a computer. Once you have done so, please advise of the status so we can assist if more help is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I got the new iphone 6 and can't activate it. I call the number and enter the phone number. It says that terms have been met, then asks if I want to enter another number. The phone is not activated.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here I am to save the day mets2015. May I ask did you change the device id on your mobile number on your account? This can be done online at My Verizon. Also, have you powered off your previous device? If you have done both of these steps and still having issues, another option is to activate the device using iTunes on a computer. Once you have done so, please advise of the status so we can assist if more help is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes