I accepted carrier update on my iPad and now iMessage is not working. It wants me to login to iTunes account, and then fails and tells me to check my network connection. Any ideas?
cjb85

I accepted carrier update on my iPad and now iMessage is not working. It wants me to login to iTunes account, and then fails and tells me to check my network connection. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I accepted carrier update on my iPad and now iMessage is not working. It wants me to login to iTunes account, and then fails and tells me to check my network connection. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cjb85,

I appreciate you trying to reboot your tablet to resolve the issue. It is very odd that this issue began after the update. Have you tried resetting your network settings? Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network settings. Do you only get the network connection error when trying to log into iTunes?
LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: I accepted carrier update on my iPad and now iMessage is not working. It wants me to login to iTunes account, and then fails and tells me to check my network connection. Any ideas?
Weth
Legend

Did you try to reboot the iPad?

Hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button together for 10 seconds then let go. That will reboot. Nothing is lost or erased and fixes many problems like this.

0 Likes
cjb85

Thanks. Yes I tried rebooting.

Jean Barnes

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cjb85,

I appreciate you trying to reboot your tablet to resolve the issue. It is very odd that this issue began after the update. Have you tried resetting your network settings? Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network settings. Do you only get the network connection error when trying to log into iTunes?
LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!