How to allow my mailbox to not say it is full
KARVAL29

The phone I am having problems with is [removed] It says my mailbox is full, but I have deleted all my saved voicemails.  What else can I do to began being able to allow people to leave me a message?

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to allow my mailbox to not say it is full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to receive voicemail messages is important, KARVAL29. Let's get to the bottom of what's preventing this from happening. After choosing the voicemails to delete, did you go to 'Deleted Messages' at the bottom of your voicemails, and clear them on the next screen? Here is a link with the steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206866/

Lynn_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DrL-12

I’ve deleted most voice messages and stills says full.  This has never happened before sounds like an issue on Verizon end.  Please help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access your voicemails is fundamental, DrL-12. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with retrieving voicemails, despite deleting most of them. Help is here. Please call *86 from your phone and ensure that your voicemail box is not full and if so, please delete any unnecessary voicemails. Please let us know if this helps. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
PattyLouM

I've deleted all the messages; went to the trash and deleted those and it still says mailbox is full when I hit *86. ?

0 Likes
Sparky514

I know this does not address the Verizon "problem" but ... 

Coupling a Google Voice account with your verizon phone provides unlimited voicemails. This can be with an additional phone # BUT the voice mail box is unlimited for both #'s.  I did that several years ago and I love it. No lost emails....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sparky514,

We know just how important it is to be able to have your voicemail free is important. Are you able to check your Visual Voicemail app on your device to see if the mailbox is full?JoseL_VZW

0 Likes