How do i turn on my iPhone hotspot?
molson519
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ive gone to activate my personal hotspot and it refers me to the website which says to go to the app and i went there and it still says to go to the website.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i turn on my iphones hotspot?
BRITJOY11
Enthusiast - Level 1

In your phone settings the 5th option down should say 'personal hotspot' and you can turn it on and off there.

Use caution when using it and who else is jumping onto because it will suck your data fast depending on what you are doing.

Hope that helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BRITJOY11
Enthusiast - Level 1

In your phone settings the 5th option down should say 'personal hotspot' and you can turn it on and off there.

Use caution when using it and who else is jumping onto because it will suck your data fast depending on what you are doing.

Hope that helps! 

0 Likes
Cali74

my iphone 7  can just turn on and off but on my daughters max iphone it asks me to go to a website

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to assist you with setting up Mobile Hotspot on your daughter's iPhone Xs Max. What site does it ask you to go to? If it is the Verizon site, it sounds like we may need to remove the Hotspot Block that may have been set up on her line at some point in time. 

This video https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-change-features-video/ will show you how to update features on your account. Please let us know if this works for you. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes