How do I send all calls straight to voicemail on an iPhone 6?
BVK96

I would like to know how to send all calls straight to voicemail on an iPhone 6.  I would like to be able to send and receive text messages, as well as use LTE, but I don't want voice calls to connect.  Any help would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I send all calls straight to voicemail on an iPhone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BVK96,   Sometimes it's just not ok to get calls, and this is an excellent question to be asking. You can put your phone in Do Not Disturb mode by either dragging the Control Panel up from the bottom and selecting the crecent moon symbol or going to Settings>Do Not Disturb.   SarahO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I send all calls straight to voicemail on an iPhone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BVK96,   Sometimes it's just not ok to get calls, and this is an excellent question to be asking. You can put your phone in Do Not Disturb mode by either dragging the Control Panel up from the bottom and selecting the crecent moon symbol or going to Settings>Do Not Disturb.   SarahO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes