How can I print contacts?
freds234

How can I print out a hard copy of my contacts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Print Contacts
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let us help you print your contacts freds234​.   In order to print your iPhone contacts you will need to download the Verizon Cloud on your phone then back up your contacts, Verizon Cloud Support Overview | Verizon Wireless .  Once this has been completed you can view your list of contacts in the Verizon Cloud by logging into your My Verizon Account.

Then click on this link for steps on how to print Can I export my address book to print?  .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, freds234. Let's try these steps. These are the steps for an Android device:

Step 1. Install and run Syncios Mobile Manager.

To backup Android phone contacts to computer, connect your Android device to computer with its original USB cable. The Android Manager will detect and recognize the phone automatically. You will see all of the phone information on the homepage, such as screen shot, capacity and storage space.

Step 2. Select contact(s) to backup to computer

To backup contact(s) to PC, click "My devices"> "Contacts". You are able to copy multiple or all contacts on Oneplus one/two/x to computer or laptop. Then, click on "Backup". You are enabled to choose backup path on local hard drive. Again, tag on "Backup". Normally, it takes only few seconds to transfer tens or hundreds of contacts.

Step 3. Print Backup Android Contacts.

The Contacts will be saved on your computer in file format, so you can print them out after opening it.

Instructions for iPhone from iCloud:

Click the File tab and click Print. In the Settings area, you can pick the style of printed contacts sheet you want to make, like Phone Directory Style. Click Print to send the file to the printer.

TabithaJ_ VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
freds234

Sorry....should have said I have iphone, not Android

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let us help you print your contacts freds234​.   In order to print your iPhone contacts you will need to download the Verizon Cloud on your phone then back up your contacts, Verizon Cloud Support Overview | Verizon Wireless .  Once this has been completed you can view your list of contacts in the Verizon Cloud by logging into your My Verizon Account.

Then click on this link for steps on how to print Can I export my address book to print?  .

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes