Finding my phone's IMEI or Serial Number without the phone
noorbahadur

I need this information so I can have apple reset my phone wireless,the chat right now for Verizon customer support is off is there any moderator or anyone that can PM me that has access to this kind of information or is there anywhere on the website I can find it? Im logged in and the phone is registered to my name and I have the billing information and all that but I dont have the phone with me and I need the IMEI or serial #

The itunes method doesnt work for me, any help please

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Finding my phone's IMEI or Serial Number without the phone
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204073 (Although you say the iTunes method doesn't work for you. Just thought I'd share in case you needed the steps). Also, if you google "how to find iPhone imei without phone" you will find other suggestions.

0 Likes
noorbahadur

Google lead to my only option of going to the carrier and having them find the IMEI or serial #, I would get on customer support chat or something but its closed right now so I can only rely on a mod or something to help

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Why exactly isn't finding the imei via iTunes an option for you? Did you never sync your iPhone with a computer using iTunes? If none of the Google options are helpful to you and you can't use the iTunes method then you will need to try calling someone when the lines are open. You may not get a response from a VZW rep as quickly as you may need on here...but maybe someone else will chime in.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It's on the box

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

noorbahadur,

Look no further help has arrived. I apologize for the difficulties you've had trying to locate this information.

I can help! Was your phone lost? Reply to my direct message so I can access the account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SexyCowgirl

I need to get serial number and IMEI number one my lost/stolen phone for Apple. Also how can I recover where my phone was last connected to Find my Phone as I received an email in the middle of the night that the phone in question had disabled the Find my Phone

0 Likes