Device Trade in iphone 7
daydayvol
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems like I'm not the only one with issues but this is absurd. I pre-ordered my 7 on the night of at 3 am. I got an offer for $220 for my 6 which was a fair amount until I saw the $650 credit Verizon was giving. I called that morning and asked about the promo and the girl said they would get it fixed right up. I had to cancel my current preorder because someone put me under contract when I wasn't supposed to be "happened when I went in the store to lower my bill, got switched to a promo plan but verizon messed up and put only my line under contract, some international thing". Well the girl on the phone fixed the contract mishap and then she reordered my a new iphone 7 which I had to go to the bigger capacity because everything else was taken. So she gets me on the phone with the trade in people and they tell me I will be texted a promo code for the $650 trade in after I activate and have the 7 for 5-7 days (on the phone for 5 hours). 10 days pass and nothing. I call Verizon and tell them what is going on. I talk with samatha in trade ins. She tells me there is no such promo but use the box I initially got to trade in the phone and she would do paper work on her end to get the $650. I told her the box was tossed because I was told to do that. She said I will send you a new box and you will send it in. Put a note in the box stating what is going on so you  get the proper credit (another 3 hr call after holding for an hour). It has been about 4 weeks now and I receive and email yesterday stating my account was credited with $220 trade in credit. WHAT!!!!! I call and talk to Roger for about an 1hr 1/2. He was probably the most oblivious verizon employee I have ever talked with. I explained the situation and he told me I wasn't eligible for the promo. I told him I have been told numerous times I was. He finally figures out I am and tells me that he needs to fill out a paper for me to get it (the one samantha was supposed to do). So apparently Roger has filed the form to verizon and I have to wait. So all in all I still don't know what is going to happen and if this will ever get fixed but they better get it together.

Labels (1)
0 Likes