Re: Delayed voicemails showing up weeks to days later
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all you’ve done in troubleshooting this voicemail issue, 1943gpw. You sure found a unique workaround. We want to be sure we’ve done all we can on our end as well, as there are many factors that go into getting notified about a voicemail. You mentioned you called us and got the voicemail working. Has the solution continued to work?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

davehvac, it is surprising to see the voicemail dilemma has been going on for a long time. We are stunned to perceive that your texts and voicemails get delayed for days or even weeks. Rest assured we are listening, care about your situation and want to find a fix. Please tell us more, when exactly did the issue start? Any recent changes (new update, moved, etc.)? Aside from the text and voicemail problem, any other issues (data/calls)?

emussio
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am experiencing delayed voicemails as well!  It is very inconsistent and I am very frustrated. 

Sweets2950097
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am Also not getting voicemails as well as not getting missed calls until days later. What is going on here? This should be the primary feature of a phone. 

MrsY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been a Verizon customer since the company started as Airtouch. Have had this problem with voicemails on every iPhone since the 5; I now have a X. I get very few voicemails so the box is never full. After a Google search, I see the problem also occurs with AT&T and other companies.

0 Likes
MrsY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve had this issue for years with iPhone 5, 6 Plus, and X.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I depend on my voicemails to arrive on time. Voicemail concerns are not what we want for you. Allow us to help. Here's a link that may be helpful with performing troubleshooting steps https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/ (choose the "Troubleshoot your device" option. To fully assist, contact us here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/. - Corey

0 Likes
myverizonusername
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been having the same issue for months. It’s actually cost me business. 

I have cleared out all old voicemails. I have done the Network reset. I have tried Airplane Mode and Do Not Disturb. I have turned it off and back on. 

All of these MULTIPLE TIMES. 

My outgoing message now asks that they text or email me because my voicemail DOES NOT WORK! 

kaydee27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue as well - I've missed some important calls. 

Strangely it seems an old voice mail will suddenly appear when a new voice mail comes in. 

My clients need to be able to leave me messages. Please help resolve this issue! 

bonnierr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem.  iphone 6.