Can't send pictures from my Iphone to my Samsung
clg92
Enthusiast - Level 3

For some reason I am having trouble sending pictures in the form of a text from my Iphone 5s to my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and vice versa. I've tried resetting my networks and I have MMS turned on - on both phones. I have also tried turning off iMessage when sending a picture over to my Android and it still doesn't work.

Anyone have any other suggestions or have had this problem themselves?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send pictures from my Iphone to my Samsung
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ckg92, I realize the importance of trying to send messages with pictures to your iPhone5 s to your Note Edge. Let me find out what's going on and help out. Are you getting any error messages when trying to send over your texts? Are you able to send text messages to others besides yourself from each device? Share more details so we can find a solution.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

after the reset of networks is wifi still off when sending?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Have had similar problems.  Sometimes it works, other times not.  I think it is because of the high resolution photos.   The phones should ask to send in lower resolution, but that isn't an option.  Doesn't seem to matter if I use wifi or have great LTE. 

Last I me I had the problem , my phone freaked and dropped all network coverage.  Had to soft reboot to get it working again.

0 Likes
clg92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello!

So here's what is happening I receive error messages when trying to send pictures but I still am able to send text messages. I am also able to send text messages to others as well.

I just can't send or receive pictures from iphones to androids and vice versa.

0 Likes
clg92
Enthusiast - Level 3

I reset my network and then tried to send it again before connecting to Wi-Fi and it still didn't work. So then I tried while being connected to Wi-Fi and that didnt work either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry about your messaging issued clg92. I know its important to have this feature working. We will continue to work on it. What error message do you receive?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clg92, we want this to work for you. Is Cellular Data enabled on in Settings>Cellular Data ON? Try disabling Wi-Fi and connect to our cellular network. Send a picture message and keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Did you try rebooting the phone?  Holding home and power button until your phone turns off, then on again.

I have android, almost everyone I know has iphone, and we have no problem sending either way.  The only time I did, rebooting fixed it

0 Likes