cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Calling on my Mac with my iPhone off or not nearby is buggy

Miembro

Every time I make a call on my Mac with my iPhone's number, I hear nothing for the first two to three seconds after the call is answered. It is not like that on my iPad at all. I have a postpaid account with Wi-Fi Calling for iCloud devices set up (a feature that allows one to make and/or receive a call on a Mac, iPad, or iPod touch without the iPhone turned on and nearby).

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Calling on my Mac with my iPhone off or not nearby is buggy

Asistencia al cliente

We would recommend contacting Apple Support first to troubleshoot your Mac and iPhone. They can be reached at 800-275-2273. After troubleshooting has been complete with Apple. Please contact us on our Facebook page or Twitter page. Customer Service can also be reached at 800-922-0204.

CassieG_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Miembro

Never mind. I solved the issue by turning off PPTP ALG on the router settings at my house.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We would recommend contacting Apple Support first to troubleshoot your Mac and iPhone. They can be reached at 800-275-2273. After troubleshooting has been complete with Apple. Please contact us on our Facebook page or Twitter page. Customer Service can also be reached at 800-922-0204.

CassieG_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for the advice, but I think my problem has been solved. 🙂

0 Likes