Black Friday Sales for Existing Customers
k4llc2ce87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon  - I like my phone but I am forced to upgrade because my phone is older and even after deleting everything I do not have enough space for updates - so I have no choice....

Where are the Black Friday deals for existing customers?  I understand the extra push to entice new customers but I can't find any good deals for those of use who have been with VZW for decades  - throw us bone.  

Happy Thanksgiving All

Re: Black Friday Sales for Existing Customers
dizzy442
Enthusiast - Level 3
Deals for upgrade are there. Check out the site once you get the chance.
0 Likes
MBKSYS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where? for a bottom of the line phone?? It's a joke from what I see IMO.

ATS79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree! I've been with Verizon for 17 YEARS and the lack of bogo and other deals for loyalty members is forcing me to change carriers. I did call earlier this week and spoke to 5 different ppl, one of whom was a supervisor, who all said they were no longer authorized to give the new customer deals to current customers. 

They said they will call me if a deal comes out for loyalty members today or tomorrow. If I don't hear from them, ATT has same plan with all free phones for new customers, so I sadly will have to switch.

0 Likes
dizzy442
Enthusiast - Level 3
Bogo deals are like that for all carriers. New line and/or unlimited required. The deals they have now do not seem bad to me anyway..
0 Likes
MBKSYS
Enthusiast - Level 3

21 years here, and I too am 99.9% likely moving to another carrier. No network is worth paying more for much crappier customer appreciation. I can move to AT&T and pay less 'PLUS' a new iPhone AND pay less than I'm paying here at VZW now with my paid for older samsung phone!. I'm gonna predict that in a couple years the board members will FIRE the person(s) who came up with this new line req business model...mark my words.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your loyalty, and we would not want to see you leave us. We understand the importance of having the device that you want at the best possible price. The following link will provide you with a list of the promotions available to existing and new customers as long as the promotional requirements are met. https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals/

Please keep in mind that if you're unable to find a promotion that fits your needs, we are always updating our promotions to benefit all customers.

Feel free to reach out to us in case you need any assistance. We are here to help.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The deals for Black Friday 2019 for existing customers that don't require a new line or switch to unlimited are slim pickings to none this year. It is very disappointing considering the last two years had some decent deals.

I'm not holding my breath for better deals on Cyber Monday. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.