Bad Marketing
Teched

I received a invitation from Verizon on November 12 to upgrade to the new iPhone every year plan. When I called about it I was told to wait until December (my one year edge date). Then I called and was told that it was only for new 6s purchases and I would have to wait until I have 75% paid (6 months later). By that time I will almost have my phones paid off and it will be time for the next phone to come out. Does anyone else see how their marketing confuses costumers. I might just wait and lease it from Apple at a cheaper price and a choice of company.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad Marketing
mama23dogs
Legend

The invitation you received had to be for the Apple program.  Verizon doesn't have a one year program unless you pay off your phone in full.

I Got an invitation from ATT to upgrade and haven't used them in a year.  Irony?

0 Likes
Re: Bad Marketing
deloused
Master - Level 3

For Verizon's yearly iPhone upgrade program you can upgrade after paying 50%. To join the program you would need to be eligible to purchase a new device on a payment plan based on your current agreement. This program did start on Verizon with the 6s/plus launch. You can see more details by visiting thier page.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/iphone/?cmp=KNC-C-HQ-NON-R-AC-NONE-NONE-2K0PX0-PX-GAW-71...