Re: Apple Watch pre order
MAINE0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received a text last night saying my order was received on 9/20 and I'll receive a text message with tracking information when my order ships, but when I go to the site it still says processing.  And Verizon charged my credit card right before sending the text. From past experience I would normally receive a shipping update soon after but so far nothing.

0 Likes
ryanovelo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here.

0 Likes
brianfstew77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems my card was charged last evening but havent received any messages or emails.  Been checking my original email and still takes me to the order site and still processing.  Hoping to receive some new today regarding it.

wgriffiths2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just received shipping confirmation . Will be to me by 3pm on 9/22 as expected . Hope everyone else gets there’s Today.

0 Likes
TRAVEASO34
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah same here, i had 2 charges come through last night for both watches.  At first i was like what is this charge but then reading your message it all makes sense now.  Still says processing though.

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Bigearz28....  How do we find your youtube video?? 

I'm annoyed for two reasons.  One that people are getting theirs early (contract breach on the part of Verizon or Shipping company).  Two, because I still haven't heard anything on my order!  *impatient*  ha ha ha Smiley Happy

0 Likes
ryanovelo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still nothing. It's 11:15 the day before arrival and Verizon has yet to ship anything. Good times.

0 Likes
emoe76
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey everyone...check FedEx Delivery Manager.  You might have to sign up for it but I believe it is free. Once you do, you should see your shipment, even though the Verizon site says “processing”.  I see my shipment. It says “Label Created” with overnight shipping scheduled and delivery by 8pm tomorrow.

Hope pe this helps with everyone’s anxiety!  Happy Launch Day (a day early)!

motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Chatted with Customer Service.... They say my order is processed, the online system just hasn't updated yet.  Funny thing, I still have not received a text or email to confirm that.

Can anyone confirm that you have to be available to SIGN for your package? Anyone?

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

EMOE76,

Thank you for that HINT !!!  ha ha ha... .I have a login to that system... and it in fact does show I have a package created!  woo hoo!

Wish I would have thought of that earlier! Smiley Happy  Thanks for the reminder!