Re: Apple Watch pre order
MAINE0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue that I'm having is how down to the wire they're taking to ship or at least send a shipping notification to Verizon.  I have pre-ordered every iphone since the 4S through Verizon and usually when I see reports around the web that phones are starting to ship I notice Verizon sends me an update within a day or two of hearing that others have received shipping notifications.  My order is expected to be shipped by 9/22 but its 9/20 and there still has not been a peep from Verizon.  My main concern is being available to sign for the package, so if it is set to be delivered on 9/22 a update from Verizon/UPS/FedEx etc... would be very reassuring.

wgriffiths2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received a text message from Verizon this evening saying my order has been received with my preordering being done 10 minutes after preorders started. In my past experiences with Verizon and Apple devices, a shipping email is coming soon after . So looks like they are starting to get things rolling. Every preorder I’ve done has been in my hands release date with no issues . Even when it says ship by release date . It’s in my hand that day . I expect this to be no different than every other Apple release. I’m ready for this Apple Watch. Been rocking with the very first series before they updated to series 1, so it’s time for an upgrade .

0 Likes
MAINE0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also got the same text which sounds positive. I’m also upgrading from a series 0

motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still nothing for me! As predicted, for some reason I always get bumped down the line, and I was in there right as preorders started! I don’t know how some of you guys have receive your ship notifications! Sad day!

Thanks,

Marshall

Sent from my Verizon iPhone

0 Likes
bigearz28
Enthusiast - Level 2

Both my Apple watch and iPhone 8 plus are out for delivery as of 6:32am EST. im actually getting them a day early! Im pumped!

ryanovelo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I find this hard to believe. I don't know of a single person who has even received a shipment notification from Verizon on the watch at this point.

0 Likes
bigearz28
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just received both my iPhone 8 Plus and Apple Watch and I already made a call with my Watch and it sounds great. FaceTime audio is also way better than the series two. My unboxing video is uploading to YouTube as we speak. Two of my friends got theirs early as well.

ryanovelo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does it say your watch shipped on Verizon's website? Curious also if you got a text shipment notification.

0 Likes
ryanovelo
Enthusiast - Level 3

My iPhone 8 is still being held in Memphis by FedEx "at request of the shipper" until 9/22. My watch has not even shipped yet based on the website.

0 Likes
bigearz28
Enthusiast - Level 2

Didn’t get a text shipment notification but the Verizon site did say shipped.

0 Likes