Re: Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular Activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sonofagun,

We're happy to know that your watch is working for you. If you have any questions or concerns, we'll be here.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WILMYE77
Enthusiast - Level 2

We’ll return it and I was talked to about reordering and promised several calls but no one seems to care and if I hear one more snow flake response I’ll go nuts, be with t-mobile soon

0 Likes
SJOHNSON1027
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’d like to say that I’ve also had a horrible experience connecting to cellular data on my watch 3 Watch.  I’ve spent countless hours trying to get the issue resolved and the only clear answer is the so called feature just does not work and instead of apple and or verizon admitting to the failed feature they just continue to let unsuspecting consumers spend the extra money for the Watch with LTE function that doesn’t work and they even go one step further and verizon charges you a set up fee and a monthly fee to have this additional non working feature. If you’re wondering what prompted this response I just realized I left my phone at my office and wouldn’t you know I’m uable to use the feature I paid extra for with an additional monthly cost. If you’re reading this. Save your money. Don’t get the added feature. Maybe Apple Watch 4 will have figured it out but his version has not and it was and continues to be a complete waste of time and money.

WILMYE77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I returned my watch got promised they call and send me another watch to try but never got that phone call. on Twitter there people ask me why I’m mad and saying Verizon sucks and I tel them of all the problems to never hear from them again. Now my friend just got the same watch her’s work and she thinks I’m crazy for all the attitude but she is a pansy ass snowflake so what do u expect. I’m paying off my iPad and going to T-Mobile soon

WILMYE77
Enthusiast - Level 2

oh if u want a good smart watch get the one I just bought coach bleeker hybrid thing is amazing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the issues you had with the watch WILME77. I sent you a message in order to address your experience. Please respond when you are available to begin. BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@SJHONSHON10 We're sorry to hear about the experience that you've had while using your apple watch. We're here to assist. I'm curious has your Apple watched ever worked properly while attempting to use LTE? What zip code are you located in?  

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WILMYE77
Enthusiast - Level 2

That’s the problem, it never connected to LTE ,no network use at all. Also said no SIM card found.  32244 is zip code

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WILMYE77, we always want to make sure you have service. I see we sent a you a private message regarding this issue. Have you been able to reply? Were we able to resolve this for you? - 

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
irishND2001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m having to return my Apple Watch, too. I wasted 5 hours today with Verizon, only to be told that it‘s a known issue and that the ETA for the fix is 2/28. What a joke. I’ve never been so disappointed in Verizon before and I don't think I’ll stick around. I dropped my iPad service today and I may be moving my 3 phone lines to another carrier when the last contract on my phones expires next month.

0 Likes