Re: Apple Music Subscription through Verizon won't verify!
caydencejade

I am not the owner of my account but it currently says i am enrolled for apple music but verizon has yet to send me a link..?

0 Likes
adr1974

I had the same issue and was able to resolve it today. I have five phones on our plan (mine, wife's two of my kids, and a line for our au pair). A year ago (when I switched to Verizon), I registered each phone with each user's Apple ID. No issues with Apple Music. One au pair left, and another arrived. I couldn't register that line with her Apple ID for Apple Music. Tried everything, nothing worked. Verizon told me to call Apple. So I texted Apple and asked them to unlink the Apple Music subscription from the previous Apple ID (which I had to provide, and it's a sensitive process. The email address of first.last wasn't found, but firstlast was). It took a few minutes, Apple unlinked the previous ID from the Apple Music account, and I was then able to register the new Apple ID. Hope this help! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

caydencejade, I apologize for the issues you are having with your Apple Music subscription. Did you add your Apple Music subscription via your My Verizon online account or through your My Verizon Mobile app? What link are you waiting for? The reason I ask is that we would not send you a link. 

Take a look at item 6 under the General Apple Music information section of the Apple® Music FAQs. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-music-faqs/

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Eagle40

I had the same issue and I was using an iCloud account as soon as I switched my phone to my regular gmail account it verified immediately straight up iCloud I’m guessing is the issue

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes