Re: Any news on when the call and text message detail log will be fixed?
Cneel33

TThanks for trying to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance Cneel33. Let's partner together and get your view usage concern resolved. I was able to log info my personal account and view my call and message details. May I ask are you logged in as the account owner online? This is required for have access to all of the website options. If you can confirm then we can proceed with assisting.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cneel33

YYes I am the account owner.

0 Likes
Zswain42

I have that same issue it takes me to wear it has a list of the divices message usage by when I go to click on it I it thinks about it but never proceeds to go and further than the first initial click?

0 Likes
Cneel33

llooking at othere with same problem. Trying their fixes, not working for me. Will have to call Verizon tomorrow, tired of trying online. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cheryl, glad to have you here with us. Not sure of a date yet, but we do have a way you can reach it from your phone even before then. On the bottom of the page, when you scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a link to go to the desktop site. If you click on that link it will bring you to the page you need on your device. It will give you full access. Let us know how this works for you.
CheriS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage your account online is important and we want to ensure all features via My Verizon are working successfully. When you log into your account online and select profile, then profile settings, under the Account Owner, do you see your mobile number listed in this field?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cneel33

WWent into profile, my number is listed. Can't find any link to desktop anywhere on the website. You indicated there is a date this will be fixed, can you share the date?

0 Likes
Cneel33

P.s. I have tried on my iPhone and my iPad.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you verifying your profile settings Cneel33. If your profile settings is set to your mobile number being registered as the Account Owner number, you should be able to see the call usage details. Once you sign in, in the My Plan section, you will see Data, Minutes, Messages details. If you click on the Minutes link, it will bring you to a list of all the numbers on your accountand an overview of the usage they have done. If you click on the mobile number, it will then provide you with the details on the mobile numbers called/received, date & time, etc.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW

0 Likes