where can I get a replacement sim card for a sch 1515 v ?
bluebdee

I have a preowned sch 1515 v nexus that I want to activate on my account to replace a moto x that has a cracked screen. It does not have a sim card. can I get a replacement sim card and what size ? or can it be activated without one and work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: where can I get a replacement sim card for a sch 1515 v ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Galaxy Nexus phone needs a micro SIM card. The Moto X uses a nano SIM card. You could purchase a nano to micro SIM card adapter and use the nano SIM card in the Galaxy Nexus phone. You can also go to a corporate Verizon Wireless store and get a micro SIM card for free.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Galaxy Nexus phone needs a micro SIM card. The Moto X uses a nano SIM card. You could purchase a nano to micro SIM card adapter and use the nano SIM card in the Galaxy Nexus phone. You can also go to a corporate Verizon Wireless store and get a micro SIM card for free.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bluebdee

A micro sim card is the size that it needs? If I go to a verizon store can I get one at no cost? can request one online at verizon wireless ? the nearest actual corporate store is an hour away...can I get one at radio shack or walmart that is a verizon vendor not actual corporate store?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bluebdee, Let's get you the SIM card you need for your Galaxy Nexus! As Ann154 mentioned, this phone does use a Micro SIM card and it is available at our corporate stores for no cost. Our Authorized retailers may have the Micro SIMS available, however, there may be a charge for them. Here is a link  where you can locate and contact the stores in your area http://bit.ly/3SdsA. Our Customer Service team can order SIM cards for you, as well. 800-922-0204 (*611 from your handset). Let us know if you need anything further.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes