texting to email
BethSeigler

When I text to an email address the text comes through in the subject line and in the body of the email. How do I stop my message from showing up in the receivers subject line?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: texting to email
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Send as an MMS message instead?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BethSeigler

Thanks - I am new to this and don’t know what MMS is or how to do it. Do you know an easy way to do that?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That answer would depend on the phone you are using and which application you are sending the message from.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great questions, BethSeigler. As mentioned by Ann154, an MMS would be the best answer. We would love to help you with this as well. What kind of phone do you have? Are you using Verizon Message Plus? If you would like, we also offer simulators for how to work with your device at VZW.com.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Likes