badge01

S4 mini i can send a text to most people fine , but a few

others never get them

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: text are not be recieved but saying there sent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get those messages flowing again, badge01! Are you able to receive texts from everyone? When did you first notice this issue? What zip code are you in?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
badge01

Hi there, just one person, i see his text,  i answer it , he never gets my reply, he checked his phone and i am not blocked., .... noticed it about a week ago, the other person is my part time job boss, he never got my replys i am in 06479.

0 Likes
MikeyWade
Contributor - Level 3

If it's only happening to him, it may be an issue with his service.  Have him power cycle his device to refresh his billing info.  Is he able to receive messages from others?

0 Likes
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

badge01,

Hmm, that is odd! I need to make sure you get in touch with your boss! Have you tried removing him and readding his contact information? Has the person reached out to their carrier? What application are you using to send the text? Is it the default messaging or the Verizon messages? Please share, so we can further assist!

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
badge01

he tried and nothing

0 Likes
badge01

Yes tried removing him & re added him as a contact, nothing,,,,, as for the messager i use samsung message, but i have tried  Verizon messager, & another app for messaging still nothing,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking steps to troubleshoot, badge01! Did this start after a new app install or update on your end? Are the messages showing sent from your device?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for replying Badge01

I appreciate the information. I would recommend deleting all old messages and try text messaging him with the default application for messaging. See if they get it and you can reply.

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes