terrible service
sunnysider

I recently moved from the Bronx to Irvington and can't believe how terrible the wireless service is the area. Its not just Irvington; Dobbs and Tarrytown are included. When I lived in the Bronx I didn't need a landline because the service was excellent. Now, I'm lucky if I can get 3G. Usually I only have 1x. Are there any plans to bring Westchester into the 4G modern world?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: terrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for the details sunnysider. I know its difficult to communicate with friends and family while having issues at home. There are many factors that can affect inside service. Have you thought about purchasing a network extender for help with service inside your home/ Here is some information about this wonderful accessory http://vz.to/1vV6qON .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want you to have the best wireless experience possible everywhere sunnysider! Let's take a close look at coverage concerns! What is the ZIP code for the trouble area? What is your phone model and software version?  AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
sunnysider

Zip code 10533

Model droid RAZR M

Android version 4.4.2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
sunnysider
I want to make we get you connected with the service you remember having.  The zip code you provided shows an area with good signal coverage.  Are you encountering these signal issues indoors? Are any other Verizon users around you having the same issues?

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
sunnysider

The service problem appears to be indoors. The indoor WiFi isn't good enough to send most text especially with an attachment. I must switch over to the 1x or 3G and put the phone on the window( or go outside). My husband has an ancient flip phone and he can send and receive texts with attachment without any problem . His old phone is smarter than my Smart phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for the details sunnysider. I know its difficult to communicate with friends and family while having issues at home. There are many factors that can affect inside service. Have you thought about purchasing a network extender for help with service inside your home/ Here is some information about this wonderful accessory http://vz.to/1vV6qON .

KinquanaH_VZW
0 Likes