Re: remote call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hsmom24,

I appreciate the added details. Let's take a close look at the account. Please respond to the Private Message I have sent. 

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pdoyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Galaxy S7 Edge; yes use messages+ on both phone and laptop and desktop.   Last night for first time the Pull confserver appeared while I had set up a conference call from mobile phone; and it disconnected both calls.  How do I delete this feature which disconnected my call?Galaxy S7 Edge; yes use messages+ on both phone and laptop and desktop.   Last night for first time the Pull confserver appeared while I had set up a conference call from mobile phone; and it disconnected both calls.  How do I delete this feature which disconnected my call?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for the information, pdoyle35 and community. Our network team & Samsung are aware of the Remote Call notification. A resolution has started to roll out to customers very recently and will progress to everyone very soon. I hope this is helpful information. 

TamaraH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

SDTangler1

FIX THE PROBLEM, VERIZON!  I have to reboot my phone to get rid of a problem that you've had for over a year? 

0 Likes
Sanraepem

No idea why it's there, but here's the fix:

Go into "Settings,"

"Wireless networks"

"Advanced Calling"

- Disable the advanced calling/HD/video feature.

The problem goes away without having to restart your phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@SDTangler1 We're sorry to hear that you're having issues. We're here to assist. Can you please provide us with more specific details regarding your specific issue? What's the exact problem that you're having? What's the make/model of your device?

JoelD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kyderr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guess what problem is now BACK, thanks to the recent FORCED update.  Oh for the love of pete, please don't do this again verizon, I just just starting to like you..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us! Our customer's satisfaction is our top priority. Tell us more about what is happening. How can we be of service? 

Rogelio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes