"Invalid Destination Address" for MMS messages
RDSHARP39

I got an HTC One M8 about a month ago, and everything has been working great.  However, the last 2 or 3 days, I haven't been able to send MMS messages.  I know that the numbers are correct, because I have been grabbing them straight from my contacts, and I have triple checked them.  I've tried about 5 different pictures with 5 different contacts, and every time I do, a red triangle with an explanation point in the middle comes up saying "invalid destination address".  I have no idea what happened, as it's been working up until the last few days.  I have tried with and without WiFi, force stopped my messages and cleared the cache.  Nothing works.  Can anyone help, please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Invalid Destination Address" for MMS messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RDSHARP39, thanks for trying all of those steps for us. I want to make sure that we get the device back up and running like it is suppose to. Are you able to receive picture messages from your contacts? Have you been able to power off the device and pull the sim card out for a good 10-15 seconds: http://vz.to/1B3J1vX After that time frame please place the sim card back into the device and re-try sending a picture message. Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: "Invalid Destination Address" for MMS messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RDSHARP39, thanks for trying all of those steps for us. I want to make sure that we get the device back up and running like it is suppose to. Are you able to receive picture messages from your contacts? Have you been able to power off the device and pull the sim card out for a good 10-15 seconds: http://vz.to/1B3J1vX After that time frame please place the sim card back into the device and re-try sending a picture message. Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes