premium visual voice mail
dm591
Enthusiast - Level 3

Today, I got a VM telling me that I'm on a 30 day trial for Premium Visual Voice Mail.  I didn't sign up for it, DO NOT WANT IT.  Personally I prefer plain old regular vm that you dial #1 to access.

I tried looking at my account and I can not see anything that shows this trial (because I want to opt out of it).  I wanted to send an email (no email address), I tried to do an online chat, that wound up being a continuous circle of online questions, so I'm asking it here (at least I know that Verizon does check this).

TIA

Dave

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: premium visual voice mail
Snn5
Legend

Remove the feature from your account in My Verizon Features/Apps.  You can also open the visual vm app on the phone, go to settings, and end the trial.  After the trial ends, you are not charged unless you explicitly sign up for it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Remove the feature from your account in My Verizon Features/Apps.  You can also open the visual vm app on the phone, go to settings, and end the trial.  After the trial ends, you are not charged unless you explicitly sign up for it.

0 Likes
dm591
Enthusiast - Level 3

THANK YOU!!!!!  Question answered and solved.  Thanks very much, I'd bet it would have taken longer to call customer support.  I ended the trial and went back to basic VVM.

Thanks again.

Snn5
Legend

Yay for the simple things ehh?

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

i just noticed this too that i am on a 30 day trial for it but does it come free with the "more everything" plan?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It's $2.99 a month even with the more everything plan.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

will it give me a warning when my trial is up and let me opt out? this is the first i have heard of this or had this message since i just got my phone replaced yesterday after having my original s5 since last december

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I used my free trial ages ago, but I know I never had to opt out. It just told me it was over and asked if I wanted to add the feature and I said no.

buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

ah...thank you for the info...

0 Likes