phone and text logs
Stephen16

I have a business plan with four phones. How do I get phone and text logs?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone and text logs
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm not familiar with the business plans, but if you log into your account online try this:

my verizon>my device>send and manage messages

You can see the actual messages that have been sent, however I'm not sure if you can access all the lines on the account etc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm not familiar with the business plans, but if you log into your account online try this:

my verizon>my device>send and manage messages

You can see the actual messages that have been sent, however I'm not sure if you can access all the lines on the account etc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Stephen16 we are here to help! Business accounts have an online version of account management similar to My Verizon known as My Business. I have a link here that can get you some basic information about it. Once you log into My Business you should be able to find the information you are looking for. You can also contact our Business support experts at 800-922-0204.

http://spr.ly/6585hXoc

BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes