Re: my phone wont turn on?
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

extended coverage? like.... for calls and text messages or like on the warranty?

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

warranty..

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes i did but it didnt work i even did factory erase on my phone and nothing

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

i think i still do but im not sure

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

when did you do the soft reset ? and did you get any type of  signal from the phone

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

you will be able to look at your acct on line the above link under MY VERIZON.. but for right now did you plug the phone is since we began this conversation??and if so,, are you able to get any sign of life from the phone

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

i did a soft reset in the morning and no theres no signal because i cant get my phone to turn on it was working fine until at 10:00 am it just turn off and didnt want to turn on

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

ok just wanted to see if you did it 2wk ago when this started.. final question... IS the sim card still in the device?

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

you know how it turns on is says droid and its building the red dot in the middle and it glows like the plasma ball thats how far i could get it right now and when i try to put it on recovery it shows me the android with a red caution symbol

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes my sim card is still on the device and 2 weeks ago it started to shut down by itself and reseted by itself i could barely use it

0 Likes