Re: my phone wont turn on?
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

thank you.. the charging device.. is it a charging plate or standard plug in.. and is it the one that was issued with the phone

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

its standard plug in and no

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

can you tell me the five digit model number of the device. it would be something like 2 letters followed by 3 numbers XT111. and are you charging with a wall charger... How old is the phone? 

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

the NO ,, are you saying no that the charger is NOT the one that came with the phone?? If not the charger assigned to the phone may I ask what type the charger is  so I may look it up to see if the trouble is from the charging device

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

its XT907 and yes im charging it with my wall charger but right now i just put it on my computer and i had this phone for a year and a half

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

it is the regualr charger its just its a usb thats how i got it and i dont ithink it could be the cable tho

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

no I don't think it is the cable and yes all my last 3 devices had the wall adapter with a USB cable.. but make sure the charger is 2.0 AMP Battery Charger and is marked  Qi certified and marked with this logo by the Wireless Power Consortium: that is the most important because some are only 1,0 amp ..

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

do you carry the extended coverage on the device.. ??

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

it does say 2.0 AMP battery charger and it is Qi certified by wireless power consortium

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

great.. you stated that you did perform a soft reset ,,did you do this prior to today when it went totally down?

0 Likes