moto x4 Sim Card
STEBLI25

I am trying to find out how to get a sim card for a new Motorola Moto X4 that I am buying for my wife.  I have been on Verizon Chat twice and

nobody has a clue.  I don't think this should be that difficult?

Thanks for any help

Steve

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: moto x4 Sim Card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does her existing phone have a SIM card? Would it be the size to fit in the new phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you don't have an existing SIM card, you may have to wait until the phone is in hand to order a SIM card from Customer Support or visit a corporate store to activate the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
STEBLI25

Hi

I have her iPhone 5c, but I bet that sim card would not be the right one?

Thanks for answering me.

Kind Regards

Steve

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe the iPhone 5c used a nano SIM card. I know the older iPhone 5s did, so it is logical the iPhone 5c would too. Unless the phone you are ordering is weird, most new phones also use a nano SIM card. You should check the specs of both devices to verify and check the SIM card holder prior to installing the SIM card.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are going from an iPhone to an android phone, you need to make sure the voicemail feature is reset to the voicemail compatible with the new phone and the voicemail setup again. The iPhone voicemail system will new transfer over any of the saved voicemails so make sure to download the ones you want to keep. You may want to call customer support to make sure it is set up correctly.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

That phone has not been whitelisted by Verizon

0 Likes
STEBLI25

What does whitelisted mean?

. Thanks. Steve

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 10:48 PM boringusername <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

STEBLI25 wrote:

What does whitelisted mean?

. Thanks. Steve

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 10:48 PM boringusername <forums@verizonwireless.com>

A phone not sold by Verizon has to be approved to be allowed on it's network.

0 Likes
STEBLI25

Thanks, the Motorola Moto X4 is supported on Verizons network, that I was

able to find out.

Thanks again

Steve

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 11:59 PM boringusername <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes