lgv20 manual camera mode
BergRD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recent update, October 19th to the VS995 LG V20 and I cannot find 'Manual' camera mode.

I see various modes, filters, etc but I cannot find the normal 'Manual' area where I can adjust exposure, white balance, etc.  Was this removed and will it come back?  The Manual camera settings were a godsend and I haven't used the camera much in the last few months.  I have images of what I see today and can no longer find the 'Manual' camera mode yet the help and all documents state it's there.  I can post links to images if it could help.

Help?  Thanks!

~RIchard

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lgv20 manual camera mode
BergRD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Upon discussions on another famous gathering of people [Reddit] someone mentioned to clearing the data and cache from the 'Camera' app and while I did do this; it didn't seem to change.

I did, however, clear CACHE and DATA on the 'Camera' app itself (Settings->App Info) and then REBOOTED the phone which upon going back into the Camera app; the 'Manual Mode' was available again where it always had been.

I'm not sure how to 'solve' my question by myself but at this time I was able to resolve the issue with the above steps.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: lgv20 manual camera mode
BergRD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Upon discussions on another famous gathering of people [Reddit] someone mentioned to clearing the data and cache from the 'Camera' app and while I did do this; it didn't seem to change.

I did, however, clear CACHE and DATA on the 'Camera' app itself (Settings->App Info) and then REBOOTED the phone which upon going back into the Camera app; the 'Manual Mode' was available again where it always had been.

I'm not sure how to 'solve' my question by myself but at this time I was able to resolve the issue with the above steps.

Thanks!

0 Likes