lg transpyre
Becnkam84

How do u record a conversation while on phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg transpyre
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Supposedly this works:

Press the Back button on your phone to go back to the Settings screen, then touch Call Settings. By default, Call Recorder automatically starts recording a call when you make a call or receive a call. If you want to turn this feature off, touch Auto Record Calls

You should also know:

Eleven states require the consent of every party to a phone call or conversation in order to make the recording lawful. These "two-party consent" laws have been adopted in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington

Here is a webpage:

State by State Compliance

0 Likes
beentheredonethat
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Transpyre doesn't appear to have a call recorder, just videos and voice recording ("note to self").  True that some phones have had that function but they've been few and far between, mainly because of FCC rules about expectations of privacy and all.  As with any function not met out of the box, you might look for a 3rd party app in the Play Store.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Johnthevon

Since the 5.1 update app doesn't work

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The Transpyre has 5.1?

0 Likes
Johnthevon

Hi there I punched in transpire and nothing need more information please (I spelled it the way you sent it but autocorrect changed it in this message) I have been using play store

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You typed in Transpyre into the Play Store?  No need, just type Automatic Call Recorder in the search if the link didn't work for you.  Unless you are referring to something else.

0 Likes
Johnthevon

I have automatic call reorder but since The upgrade it doesn't work

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I didn't know the Transpyre actually updated to 5.1.  My G2 on 5.0.2 has no issue.  Does it give an incompatibility message in the Play Store or does the app just not function on the phone?  What is the exact issue?  No sound, not recording from source, just plain doesn't work?  You might try similar apps in the Play Store as well.

0 Likes