knowledgeable users
JimIam

Is there a system of tracking those who consistently post correct answers or resolutions to problems with the strato? It would sure be useful if one could skip over and or ignore those who just post to see their name in lights. I mean no disrespect to anyone, but gosh, some of it is just plain useless or complicates and confuses some of us.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: knowledgeable users
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you mouse over the user name of any community member, you will see an option to follow them. They do have to approve the request, but most of the good ones usually oblige. Then, you can go to your user profile, see who you are following, click on their profile and, depending on their privacy settings , view their contributions. Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but it is probably your best option. Also, I think you can set up your communications to see what users you are following have posted automatically.

0 Likes
Re: knowledgeable users
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JimIam,

I can see how useful a search like the one outlined in your post would be. I am not aware if this type of tracking or search option is available within our forums but I'd be happy to address any concerns your may have with your Stratosphere device. Please share all details including ZIP code and software version. I'm sure that our forum members and/or our social media team will provide options to resolve your concerns.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes