is there a software fix coming for lg exceed 2?
orangecandle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Daily I make and receive calls and the person on the other end either can't hear me for a few seconds or not at all. It also happens in the middle of calls no matter how good my signal is. I've turned off Google now. I've turned off voice encryption. I've restarted phone. I've done factory reset. I'm not using a case I'm not using Bluetooth. Nothing is blocking microphone. I've had this problem since day one. And it happens 98% of the time. I had someone call me from my phone and I'm certain it has to do with the noise canceling. It appears there is a second mic at the top of the phone. Really need this fixed. A phone no matter how nice is useless if you can't make calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is there a software fix coming for lg exceed 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
orangecandle,   We always want your conversation to flow easily. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your sound. It sounds like you have done a lot of troubleshooting for us. We greatly appreciate it. Please reach out to our Prepay department at 888-294-6804. They will go over all of your options with you.   RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes