how do i access stuffs stored on sd card in ellipsis 7?
dmpannke
Enthusiast - Level 1

Removed micro sd card from ellipsis 7 tablet and put into laptop to copy over several books in PDF format to the micro sd card that had been stored on laptop.  Removed micro sd from laptop, inserted it back into ellipsis 7 tablet, restarted tablet and can't figure out how to access the stored PDF books on the micro sd card.  Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i access stuffs stored on sd card in ellipsis 7?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The PDF Reader application will be able to read the SD card and locate any PDF files stored on the SD card. You can also download a free file explorer app from the Play Store to access the folders and files on the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can access your files, dmpannke. We're here to help. What happens when you try to access the files on your tablet? Was the card readable on the laptop?
LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The PDF Reader application will be able to read the SD card and locate any PDF files stored on the SD card. You can also download a free file explorer app from the Play Store to access the folders and files on the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

dmpannke
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Ann!  That work beautifully!

0 Likes