cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

have a constant voicemail notification showing even though there is no voicemail

Miembro

since the latest update yesterday on my android galaxy s5 running lollipop I have had a continuous notification voicemail even though there is no longer voicemails I have read Solutions from other forums that have been tried for the same problem since 2013 none of the solutions that worked for this problem in the past appear to work for mine such as going to settings, manage applications, phone, clear data,anybody have something new to try I would sure love to get rid of this voicemail notification

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: have a constant voicemail notification showing even though there is no voicemail

Miembro

I went back over some of the other forums I read and tried going back to settings,applications,manage applications,all,phone,and this time I noticed there was more than one phone application listed so I clear data on all three and that worked thank you for replying to my quest for help

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: have a constant voicemail notification showing even though there is no voicemail

Community Manager
Community Manager
kd7akv

This is odd! Let's take a look and see what is going on with your notifications. Have you tried powering your phone off/on after deleting the data/cache? How do you check your Voice mails, are you using basic voice mail or Visual Voice mail? Have you tried dialing *86 and hearing your Voice mails to see if this helps?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I have had this happen if I don't delete the voicemail when calling in, especially if i don't listen to it all the way through before pressing 7 to delete.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I went back over some of the other forums I read and tried going back to settings,applications,manage applications,all,phone,and this time I noticed there was more than one phone application listed so I clear data on all three and that worked thank you for replying to my quest for help

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Covid19