gray triangle with ! mark in it next to a person's text messages? how to fix that?
CindyD4th

I am unable to text my son all of a sudden. There is a gray triangle with an exclamation mark In the middle of it next to his name. It will deliver my texts to him but he can't text me back. Anyone else have trouble with that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: gray triangle with ! mark in it next to a person's text messages? how to fix that?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely concerning, CindyD4th. Keeping in touch with your loved ones is incredibly important. Let's figure out what is going on. In regards to the triangle, that is just an indicator that your phone was unable to send a message in that thread. The only way to get it to go away is to delete the thread or make the device attempt to resend the message, so it's probably related to your main issue which is not being able to text your son. So I can better understand what is going on I have some questions. Any changes before it stopped working? What zip code? What made/model phone?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!