download software repair assistant
SparkySnap
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where can I download the software repair assistant.  It will not run from my phone itself.  My phone tells me to run it and that is all it will do.  So, I need a way to download it to install on my PC.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: download software repair assistant
tbo27
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
SparkySnap
Enthusiast - Level 2

That link has no download there. Been there and all over the Web. Just not available. Found on one shady site.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The repair assistant is a great way to make sure your software is updated correctly SparkySnap. We want to make sure you have all the information you need to get this all set. To do the repair, you will need the software upgrade assistant installed first. Please click here to get the details on how to download this to your computer: http://spr.ly/6586BGMmr.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SparkySnap
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, that still is not a link to download the software.  It is just instruction on using it if someone has a phone that is actually booting. But, mine only boots up to the point it says to download and the software and run it to fix the phone.  But, since the phone does not boot beyond that it is not accessible by USB to be able to run the software from the phone itself.  I need a way to actually download the software directly to my PC. The links that Verizon Support have posted in the forums do not go to any web page.  They are dead links.  And searching the web does not turn up a working download.  Other than I saw one person post it for download on his shady looking site - not going to get it from a shady looking 3rd party website.

tbo27
Master - Level 2

what's going on with your software?