charger not working correctly
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

recently i noticed that my charger for my s5 slips out and wont stay connected to my phone. i thought it was just the cord so i purchased a new one today and that one does the same thing. which gets frustrating especially since I charge my phone at night while im sleeping. any ideas on why this happens or how to fix??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: charger not working correctly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this concern. May we ask if the cord is removing itself from the device or from the wall adapter?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

the cord is removing itself from the device..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That’s really odd, buzzwoman2008. The cord should certainly not be falling out of the port. It seems as if the port is loose or possibly damaged. How long have you had it? (phone) Do you have insurance to file a claim? If so, you can file claim here: http://bit.ly/T3945e or call Asurion at 888-881-2622.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

Ive had the phone for less than a year..I got it December 8th of last year...I called your tech support yesterday they were so helpful because my phone is still under manufacture warranty you are sending me a replacement phone. VERY HAPPY with the customer service I received from you guys as I always do Smiley Happy

0 Likes