broken screen..how do i check voicemail...voicemail assistance?
DREW-KAUFFMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

My droid fell and screen cracked then blacked out. with "google now" i can call and text some but not able to check my voicemail since I can not enter my password.  Any thoughts on how to check my messages through my computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: broken screen..how do i check voicemail...voicemail assistance?
Snn5
Legend

You can call your number from your Google Voice number in Gmail or Hangouts if you have a GV#.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can call your number from your Google Voice number in Gmail or Hangouts if you have a GV#.

0 Likes
DREW-KAUFFMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for that inforfation. it appears that both will work but unfortunately i do not have access to another phone to verify mine on google voice and i can not install hangout app on my phone since i obviously cant see my screen. is there any other way? if not, i really appreciate your time and solutions to my problem.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Hangouts can be used from a desktop.  Hangouts is pre installed on most every Android phone.

0 Likes
DREW-KAUFFMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok...i will try to hang out again

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DREW-KAUFFMAN, sorry to hear about your broken screen. While that issue gets resolved here is the answer to your voicemail woes. You are able to access your voicemail by calling your number from any other line and when you message starts press # to interrupt. You will then be asked for password and have access to your voicemails. Have you started any processes for replacing your device? Can we help with additional options?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

While that is true, OP was trying to check VM via PC, perhaps not having access to a landline or other phone.

0 Likes