bluetooth keyboard.. touch screen capabilities
dbrooks1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am curious if I pair my Galaxy S5 with a Bluetooth keyboard.. would the touch screen on my phone still work or would I have to turn off the Bluetooth keyboard in order to use the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bluetooth keyboard.. touch screen capabilities
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dbrooks1979,

We know having the right accessory details is important. My apologies we are unable to confirm if a Bluetooth Keyboard will pair properly with the S5 or which funcationalities will be available. We can check to see if the keyboard is compatible with the device. What make/model Keyboard do you have or are you considering purchasing?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: bluetooth keyboard.. touch screen capabilities
dbrooks1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

as of current we don't have a specific one in mind as we want one that will pair with the phone as well as an IPAD... and so we have just started looking to see what is even available and does not cost an arm and a leg... so I had simply asked that if we found a bluetooth keyboard... would it work with the phone.. and then if it did.. would it prevent the touch screen from working while paired with the keyboard.

I appreciate your help in wanting to find out specifics PamelaF_VZW.. however I don't have specifics to give you on this.. I am asking more of a general question before I even spend money on one and find out it doesn't work and causes problems.. then I am out that money...

Thanks

Daniel

0 Likes