I have a plantronics bluetooth.  Can I voice dial with the bluetooth on a S5

thanks

Mike

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bluetooth dialing
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm not sure how that would be accomplished as the Bluetooth device only starts picking up your voice while already in a call. One way to test it is by pairing the device, and then going into your Message+ and try it using the voice to text speech and see if it will type out a message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can answer that questrion for you because it's great to make use of these features. If the headsets bluetooth profile is on the device works with, the answer is yes. You can use the voice dial feature.

BobbyN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
squatch97402

How do I make it work.  I can answer calls.  I'm trying to do voice dialing hands free

0 Likes
squatch97402

second notice.  How do I use it.  I can't seem to say call with the headset

thanks

Mike

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Again, have you tried to voice to text speech? I don't think your headset will do what you want. It has no "wake" feature to know when you're wanting it to do something.

Like your car for instance. It will voice dial, but you first must wake the car by pressing the call button.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried opening S-Voice, then saying "Call whoever"?

0 Likes