ZEDGE IS ON THE UPDATE AFTER DOING ANOTHER UPDATE THING!
B33
Legend

What i am referring to is:  Zedge Ringtones & Wallpapers has put out a Update just about every day Since Sunday or Monday:

1. Yesterday it was 3.0.1 or 3.0.2
  2. they were on 3.0.4 just this Morning
  3. Now i see at 7:44 PM an Update for 3.0.5

This is getting a little Crazy! i guess it's for forward Progress but i'm wondering if it's something Else.. Does anybody else think this is a little Crazy throw a Post an Be heard   b33

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ZEDGE IS ON THE UPDATE AFTER DOING ANOTHER UPDATE THING!
Wildman
Legend

I agree, it looks like they are revising regularly also to make it compatible with the new OS being released also so the number change doesnt seem that surprising.   At least thay are still updating some developers just stopped releasing any updates for their software.

I perfer more updates over no updates any day...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Doesn't surprise me at all. Some of those updates target a specific device. They just stick everyone on the same version for simplistic sake.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I agree, it looks like they are revising regularly also to make it compatible with the new OS being released also so the number change doesnt seem that surprising.   At least thay are still updating some developers just stopped releasing any updates for their software.

I perfer more updates over no updates any day...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I agree with both of ya Fellers but wildman it kinda was making my head spin doing all of that  updating if you know what i Mean  Lol b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Why dont you set the auto updater for that app and set it and forget it...  Most of my apps are set that way and I never see the update notice.

B33
Legend

I think i will Wildman for some of the Apps That are more Reliable..

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You mean you don't like to read the change log for every app update?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

After doing a Cache Clear an Data Clean mine seams to be Back in the Game!  But i hate those Adds an wished they had a Payed Version to upgrade too.. b33 

0 Likes