Would this be your ideal android smartphone wants or not?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

1st: Would be an owner replaceable 600 to 800 life cycle battery with 3400-3800 mAh cap.

2nd: Have excellent voice transmission quality in all modes with loud clear audio.

3rd: Carbon fiber and aluminum case construction except antenna areas. Real time working water resistance shell not just a stamp spec. rating to sell a product.

4th: All phones would be loaded with all bands, frequencies and modes needed to be fully workable with all providers and full global use.

5th: A solid built smartphone with fully tested operating system and far less bloat-ware.

Now that I poked the hive let’s hear from you with both pro or con. We need to input now to the smartphone builders what we want, after all we will be living with our phones. What do you think?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Would this be your ideal android smartphone wants or not?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Honestly don't care about removable batteries but 3000 mAh and under given current tech is inexcusable 3500 seems to be about right for me to get through my work day... I have no issue plugging in during my commute.

Haven't had any issue with call clarity in a long time, other than speaker phone, but I try not to use that anyway.

Meh, as long as the device is well built and feels solid, I couldn't care less what it's made out of.  Water resistance isn't on my short list currently.  The devices billed as such, though, earn the rating based on testing, so I'm not sure what you're referring to here.

I only really need the phone in using to work with Verizon so...

One man's bloatware is another man's most used app, currently 90% of the apps added in can be uninstalled, the rest can be disabled.  Again, current phones are built just fine by my standards and Android does anything I could want it to. Many times browsing through this forum and others, I wonder what I must be doing different because I just don't have the issues with my devices that I see others having.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Honestly don't care about removable batteries but 3000 mAh and under given current tech is inexcusable 3500 seems to be about right for me to get through my work day... I have no issue plugging in during my commute.

Haven't had any issue with call clarity in a long time, other than speaker phone, but I try not to use that anyway.

Meh, as long as the device is well built and feels solid, I couldn't care less what it's made out of.  Water resistance isn't on my short list currently.  The devices billed as such, though, earn the rating based on testing, so I'm not sure what you're referring to here.

I only really need the phone in using to work with Verizon so...

One man's bloatware is another man's most used app, currently 90% of the apps added in can be uninstalled, the rest can be disabled.  Again, current phones are built just fine by my standards and Android does anything I could want it to. Many times browsing through this forum and others, I wonder what I must be doing different because I just don't have the issues with my devices that I see others having.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I think I'm more the Army tank built to take all user but I agree on the call clarity while not a big issue (most times it's network or your location). You have given some good honest input and I love big mAh batteries.

0 Likes