Will Chromebooks have LTE Support?
dmcknight77

Chromebooks are finally supporting Android apps on the ChomeBook starting with a few and expanding to all new Chromebooks in 2017.

Is there be any hope that any of the cool Chromebooks with have LTE support in 2017?

Are there any that are supported now, maybe with BYOD?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Chromebook LTE Support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmcknight77 we want it to be easy to bring a device to us. I'm here to help. For a device to work with us it would need to be compatible with our network like Ann154 suggested. You can find more information on our bring your own device program here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/activate-your-own-device/.

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's more of a question for Google or the manufacturers of the Chromebooks.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dmcknight77

I appreciate the feedback but that does really offer any insights from the community.

If I need to ask a different way, then I am seeking from other Verizon wireless users, their input on Chromebooks that they maybe using or might be thinking about using that may work on Verizon's LTE network.

Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They need to support the LTE bands 13 and 4 for the LTE frequencies.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmcknight77 we want it to be easy to bring a device to us. I'm here to help. For a device to work with us it would need to be compatible with our network like Ann154 suggested. You can find more information on our bring your own device program here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/activate-your-own-device/.

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes