Re: Why won't my phone turn on? This is the last time I'm seeking help and then I'm cancelling my service. I'm fed up and I don't fed up that easily.
StylishHokie
Enthusiast - Level 2

It doesn't reboot at at all. I just see a blank screen and that's it.

0 Likes
Re: Why won't my phone turn on? This is the last time I'm seeking help and then I'm cancelling my service. I'm fed up and I don't fed up that easily.
StylishHokie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really could use some assistance here. I need my phone for work.

TheNatural
Contributor - Level 1

What is cancelling your service going to do? Your phone not wanting to turn back on is not Verizon's fault. It's called planned obsolescence with a phone that age at this rate. You should upgrade to a new phone if you can or get it replaced.....

0 Likes
StylishHokie
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is it going to do? Well for one they won't be getting any more of my money. You would feel the same after trying to get into contact with an employee for days. I even went to a Verizon store to seek help and they were clueless. I never said it was their fault. The poor customer service; however, is their fault. I'm not due for an upgrade till November and I can't get it replaced because I'm not under warranty anymore.

0 Likes