Why does my new droid turbo keep going through the start up animation after being idle? My other two droid turbos do not and they are all set up the same.
danb1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why does my new droid turbo keep going through the start up animation after being idle?  My other two droid turbos do not and they are all set up the same.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my new droid turbo keep going through the start up animation after being idle? My other two droid turbos do not and they are all set up the same.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi danb1234!

That's odd, let's see what causing the problem! When did the issue begin? Have you recently downloaded any new applications?

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why does my new droid turbo keep going through the start up animation after being idle? My other two droid turbos do not and they are all set up the same.
danb1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

the only apps downloaded are facebook, instagram, pintrest, snapchat, and a QR reader. 

0 Likes
Re: Why does my new droid turbo keep going through the start up animation after being idle?  My other two droid turbos do not and they are all set up the same.
tbo27
Master - Level 2

put it in safe mode . press and hold power off when it comes on the screen after hitting power button. same thing happen?

0 Likes