Why can't any of the phones on my plan send a MMS? No one can send pics or vids. I also have 3 different friends that are having the same problem. We get the error message "Text not sent. Service Not activated on Network". Between all of us we have reboot
Holsome1

Why can't any of the phones on my plan send a MMS? No one can send pics or vids. I also have 3 different friends that are having the same problem. We get the error message "Text not sent. Service Not activated on Network". Between all of us we have rebooted the phones, pulled the battery, reseated the sim card, performed a factory reset. NOTHING FIXES IT!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't any of the phones on my plan send a MMS? No one can send pics or vids. I also have 3 different friends that are having the same problem. We get the error message "Text not sent. Service Not activated on Network". Between all of us we have re
yoseft_vzw
Verizon Employee

Holsome1

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble with your MMS! I’d love to get this fixed. How long has this been going on? What location are you in? Are there any areas it does work for you? All contacts?

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes