Why can't I send photos?
Ribnutt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had my Motorola mini for a while and it has worked great until now. It is no longer sending photos via text. I can create the message and attach the picture but when I hit send it doesn't go. It just reads "sending" but never goes through. What's going on? I have plenty of memory and data available, too.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't send photos
Ribnutt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, I fixed the problem. I turned the phone off then on again and it sent out the pictures. Still don't know why that happened, though. Thank you for your time in responding to me, it is much appreciated.

Susannah

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ribnutt,

We want you to get back to sharing your special moments via text message. Let’s work together to get this figured out. When did you start having issues with your Motorola Mini? Does this happen when connected to Wi-Fi or Data or Both? Which messaging application are you using?  Send us additional details to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ribnutt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, I fixed the problem. I turned the phone off then on again and it sent out the pictures. Still don't know why that happened, though. Thank you for your time in responding to me, it is much appreciated.

Susannah

0 Likes